May 15, 2011

HAVE YOU EVER FEEL






Have you ever feel?
A deep, deep pressure, undertaking breath away. That makes you go down your knees, that makes you wrap around yourself with your arms, to just feel at the border line. Where everything stops for a second. No time, No space, Nothing inside your mind, Nothing anywhere. To suddenly feel, Right away to stand up, With Open Arms, Face the sky, let the air to flow all over you. You feel to be on the top of the world; and you enjoy, the warm of the sun on your skin, The refreshing wind whispering in your ears; for a second, everything is perfect, you feel excessively happy, bringing you to the point to cry, Cry of happiness. I do exist, I feel alive. You feel so powerful, and infinite, so great for just to be. Feel free of everything, feel that I am here, I am here with you, My existence it is no longer in vane. I do exist because of you, I do exist for you, to be with you and only you.

Have you ever...................??

No comments:

Post a Comment